SWEP is the world's leading supplier of brazed plate heat exchangers (BPHEs). These products are used where heat needs to be transferred efficiently in air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and industrial applications. SWEP has representation in more than 50 countries and its own dedicated sales force in more than 20 countries. SWEP has highly efficient production units in Sweden, the USA, Malaysia, Slovakia, and China enable SWEP to serve customers all over the world.
SWEP is an exciting, growing company, dedicated to creating solutions to meet the energy challenges of the world. SWEP offers more than just a job we offer an opportunity for a career with no boundaries and an opportunity to make an impact locally and globally. SWEP is striving towards record-breaking growth. We want individuals who think like entrepreneurs; who have an open mind; who care about the environment; who are looking to inspire and be inspired. Are you ready for the challenge to make energy last longer?
Duties and Responsibilities
Operate hydraulic press machine to produce high tolerance plates according to specification and procedure required for final product assembly
- Run, monitor and adjust the press line to achieve quality specifications to account for variables such as new tools, material, etc.
- Test and verify quality of parts before, during, and after the production according to the procedures.
- Manage inventory of both raw material and finished goods, packing and handling effectively and efficiently.
- Process the tools changes and their cleaning.
- Maintain the order and cleanness of the work place and press line
- Drive improvements in efficiency, quality, and safety
- Document and communicate issues to stakeholders
Education / Certifications
High School or Equivalent
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Previous manufacturing experience and machine operator experience a plus
- Reliability in performance and attendance
- Meticulous attention to detail and focus on quality
- High degree of problem solving skills, especially in mechanical aptitude
- Drive for self and team improvement
- Proficient at reading technical drawings and blueprints.
- Some knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electricity preferred.
- Basic computers knowledge and skills.
- Fork lift experience/license a plus.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and overtime as needed.
- May travel as needed for training.
1st shift 6:00 am to 2:15 pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in:Americas : United States : Oklahoma : Tulsa
Sub Division :SWEP Americas
Job Requisition ID :2984
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 19606267 tulsa