Ensuring Charts Success
Chart's manufacturing group is critical to building our products on time and of the highest quality to our customers. The CNC Machinist II will work towards our production goals along with peers through the direction of lead man, shift supervisor, and plant manager.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Reviews set-up sheet, job order paperwork, and specifications to determine set-up procedure, machine sequence, and dimensions for finished work piece
- Responsible for set up of machine and following all CNC Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for checking programs and editing programs as required.
- Capable of training other machinists on machine operation.
- Develop an inspection plan and inspect simple parts using precision tools and techniques
- Notifies supervisors of discrepancies
- Adjusts machine feed and speed and changes cutter to machine parts according to specifications and to maximize machining capabilities
- Keeps the duty station, tools, workbenches, and all equipment clean, maintained, and safe for work
- Reads, interprets drawings and written instruction applicable to specific machining process.
- Performs set-up and operation as required without supervision.
- Performs all required measurements.
- Capable of required tool selection for required task.
- Performs all non-electrical preventative maintenance as indicated by supervision for specific machinery.
- Can safely operate overhead jib type cranes and rigging.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Professional Experience Should Be
- Knowledge and capabilities to use precision measuring instruments
- The ability to reading a tape measure as well as blue prints.
- Ability to recognize a wide variety of cutting tools, tool-holding devices, and work holding devices
- Ability to work reasonable overtime on an as-needed basis
Your Education Should Be
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to remain standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to do occasional repetitive lifting up to 60lbs as regular daily activities necessitate.
- Tools or controls and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Chart Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 19574567 tulsa