Ensuring Charts Success
Chart's manufacturing group is critical to building our products on time and of the highest quality to our customers. The Machine Operator III will work towards our production goals along with peers through the direction of lead man, shift supervisor, and plant manager.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Candidates will have be running McElroy and Happy fin tube machines
- Reads, interprets drawings and written instruction applicable to specific machining process.
- Performs set-up and operation as required without supervision.
- Performs all required measurements.
- Capable of required tool selection for required task.
- Trains, or assists in training new employees.
- Can safely operate overhead or jib type cranes and rigging.
- Performs all non-electrical preventative maintenance as indicated by supervision for specific machinery.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Professional Experience Should Be
- The ability to reading a tape measure as well as blue prints.
Your Education Should Be
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasional repetitive lifting up to 60 lbs as regular daily activities necessitate.
- Handle or feel objects.
- Tools or controls and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Chart Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 19606307 tulsa