What you’ll be doing...
Technology drives our business, and you’ll act as the highest level of technical expert for our customers, providing solutions to complex issues and situations relating to business process automation and digital solutions. You’ll be the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for business automation projects across multiple departments. You’ll also work with development teams to make sure that digital solutions are delivered to specification. Don’t just watch the digital future unfold—be the engine that drives it.
- Resolving complex technical issues related to the business process automation and digital solutions.
- Training and sharing knowledge with junior level team members and customers.
- Developing, automating, and scripting tasks to improve efficiency across multiple departments.
What we’re looking for...
You are customer focused and enjoy diagnosing issues and solving difficult technical challenges. Communicating with others comes naturally to you and you have an ability to simplify complex information into a language everyone can understand. When people have a problem, they look to you for solutions. You are analytical and are always trying to identify ways to improve processes and create a better customer and end-user experience. Because here, better matters.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of web environments and architectures.
- Willingness to be on call in a 24/7 environment.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, MIS or relevant engineering/science fields.
- Extensive experience conducting technical analysis, making recommendations and resolving escalated issues.
- Experience with business automation using Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, and Optical Character Recognition.
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Qlik, OBIEE, etc) and ETL Tools (Talend, Informatica, etc.).
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior technical staff.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2403010-lead-system-analyst
• Post ID: 20187777 tulsa