As a Substitute Teacher you will be required to:
* Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures the integrity of academic time and motivates students to learn and participate.
* Instruct students regarding a variety of classroom topics and courses of instruction as determined by a lesson plan.
* Follow lesson plans as required by school and Kelly Services policy
* Address the various learning styles of students accordingly
* Provide tolerance, extend understanding and nurturing to all students
* Open availability is required.
As a Substitute Teacher, you will earn $50-$70 per day! Many substitute employees have flexible shifts/schedules and may work at different schools each week (as assigned). Employees also have the ability to use a scheduling system to accept their own assignments and set their own schedule! Additional benefits include Kelly's Benefit Alliance Plan (Group Supplemental Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision and Group Life Insurance Plans), 401(k) retirement plan, and much more.
If you are interested in a great opportunity, please send resume to or you may contact Joy at 918-461-0357.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Tulsa
• Post ID: 19673392 tulsa