Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:48 AM
Treasury Analyst Sr
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172
Operating Area/Functional Area: Finance and Accounting
Bring your energy to ours. Help us become the premier provider of large:scale natural gas infrastructure in America. At Williams, we're focused on being great. If you are a high:performer and are committed to contributing to something much bigger than yourself, you are going to love working here. We're well positioned to help meet the growing demand for natural gas as a cleaner:burning domestic energy source.
Hear from our employees on why they chose a career at Williams: williams.wistia/medias/zsgtf87fb1
Treasury Analyst III for Williams provides analysis in the conduct of daily treasury activities. Oversees daily treasury functions, determines procurement of funds, researches trends and investment opportunities. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities including development of efficient treasury operations for the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
Responsibilities and key activities may include:
* Determine daily consolidated cash needs to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational needs.
* Manage borrowing activity under the Credit facility and/or Commercial Paper Program while minimizing interest expense.
* Maximize short:term investments to generate highest ROI and minimize borrowing.
* Ensure debt payments are accurate and made in accordance with the terms of the indenture.
* Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and streamline processes.
* Development of efficient banking structure, cash management processes and banking solutions.
* Evaluate investments and new banking products and services.
* Responsible for the 13 week Cash forecast.
* Special projects as requested or needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
* Minimum 4+ years work experience in corporate treasury or banking industry required
* Prior Treasury workstation and bank wire systems experience is a plus.
* Certified Treasury Professional is a plus.
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MicroSoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to analyze complex issues, review alternatives, and develop sound, well:thought out recommendations.
* Critical thinking that involves a healthy questioning attitude.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, dependable.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks coupled with daily deadlines.
Regular/Temporary Assignment: R
FLSA Status: E
Shift: N:Not Applicable
Percent of Travel: Up to 25
Relocation Offered: No
Williams is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected under applicable discrimination law.
• Location: Tulsa
• Post ID: 19890542 tulsa