Areas of Interest:Business/Technical Analysis; Portfolio Management; Professional; Sales; Treasury Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Treasury Analyst II provides technical and operational support, training and mentoring to Treasury Analyst Is across the BOKF footprint. The Treasury Analyst II performs using considerable judgment/decision making skills to resolve more complex proposal responses, RFP responses and pricing decisions; Also responsible for providing marketing, product sales demonstration, technical and financial analysis to more complex clients, Treasury Management Officers and Relationship Managers. This position is responsible for creating formal, complex proposals and analyzing client Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and determining appropriate pricing strategy and approach to creating comprehensive responses designed to successfully win new business. Utilizes marketing logistical analysis software to determine proximity analysis per customers request; performs all data mining activities and determines the plan of action for the best use of the information to successfully cross sell new products and services. Performs all pre-call planning/preparation, makes independent existing client cross sale opportunity calls and participates in client sales calls with TMO and is responsible for identifying and performing all post-call activities.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and develops creative, comprehensive proposals, complex RFP responses, and sales presentations for multifaceted clients and prospects with more intricate solution needs utilizing any and all available technology including pricing proformas, customer/product profitability analysis, comprehensive product functionality descriptions appropriate to the clients complex needs, and proximity studies of branch locations relative to the customers/prospects locations beyond the experience level of a Treasury Analyst I. Responsible for working with all departments across the bank to gather response detail for each proposal. Plans, organizes and directs presentations to large commercial clients and public entities with sales manager and/or sales officers; provides sales demonstrations of complex electronic banking products including NetConnect, Remote Corporate Capture, eVision, etc. Creates comprehensive, formal Relationship Reviews, including account structures and service recommendations.
- Provides leadership, mentoring, guidance and training for all Treasury Analyst Is across the BOKF footprint. Offers direction to Treasury Analyst Is for completing all their respective principal duties and responsibilities including such item as completing proposals, RFP responses, pricing recommendations, etc. Assists Treasury Analyst Is with complex electronic banking product demonstrations to multifaceted/complicated prospective clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent knowledge of cash management technical products, i.e., ACH, EDI, Imaging, Lockbox, NetConnect and NetConnect BE, Remote Corporate Capture, Controlled Disbursements
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of accounting, finance, and cash management principles and practices</li>
- Excellent knowledge of Bank operations
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize and complete various time critical and extensive tasks within assigned deadlines
- Basic supervisory skills; ability to provide leadership to TA Is with day to day problem resolution
- Excellent presentation skills to develop customized presentations to senior management and high priority customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact (e-mail removed) with any questions.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 18938282 tulsa