Areas of Interest:Software Development
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Software Engineer III is primarily responsible for designing and developing complex systems for various business units throughout the bank, performing integration of applications through database and interface design and development, adhering to and assisting in the creation of software development standards, mentoring junior software developers, and recruiting of new software developers.
Our Digital Solutions Team currently has a terrific opportunity for someone who
- Enjoys being part of the Banks Digital interface with clients.
- Enjoys designing, developing, and maintaining client focused Internet facing web platforms.
- Likes working in a supportive team environment with other highly talented individuals.
- Enjoys working in a position that is Fast Paced, High Visibility, Challenging and Rewarding.
Were looking for someone like this
- Excels at development for a CMS, specifically SIteCore.
- Some experience in Scrum Methodology or other Agile environments.
- Proven experience in supporting mission critical systems.
- Provides input on application architecture and design.
- Experience with personalization in SiteCore a plus but not required.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Technology/Science, or a related field and 5-7 years experience in client/server design and development, content management systems, web design and development for both traditional browser environments and mobile devices, and database design and development. PREFERRED: Banking/Financial Service experience
Heres what youll be doing
- Enhancing BOKFs CMS platform - SiteCore, ASP.NET MVC 5, Jquery, CSS 3.0, HTML 5 mobile website, and JSON web services
- Participating in the complete project life cycle including Scrum Daily Standups, Scrum Backlog refinement, and Scrum Demos.
- Provide technical requirements/specifications, project estimates, and system design configuration for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures
- Providing input on application architecture and design.
- Providing application support by diagnosing and remediating problems, performing root cause analysis, developing and maintaining application documentation, defining and maintaining application configuration, designing and executing application disaster recovery, tracking and remediating metrics and trends of application performance.
Is this you
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact (e-mail removed) with any questions.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 19856387 tulsa