Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 3:26 PM
We are looking for a Sales Analyst/ Marketing Coordinator with a deep knowledge of sales/marketing processes and management to coordinate marketing efforts along with driving Sales Reporting and Forecasting for Business Development.
Located in a family:oriented, good quality of life but low cost of living environment :: Tulsa, OK, this full time/permanent role offers competitive salary (DOE) and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Working directly with the VP of Sales and Business Development team to proactively provide insights via data.
- Understaning key business drivers and provide forecasting and analytics for our Business Development division.
- Project management and driving key priorities to resolution while working with cross:functional teams.
- Assisting sales reps, report and manage their sales pipeline and goals.
- Providing weekly/monthly reports and insights into changing patterns, with an understanding of business initiatives that may be driving the changes. Expected reporting areas include market activity, rep performance and productivity analysis, win/loss analysis, pipeline analysis, churn analysis, campaign planning and measurement, commissions analysis, and contract review and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience.
-Willing to learn and adapt to increase demands of the Sales Ops Analyst and Marketing Coordinator role.
- Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Charts and Graphs etc.).
- Microsoft SQL, Power BI preferred : Beginning knowledge.
- Experience with Sales analytics and forecasting.
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Knowledge of project and program management in an agile environment.
- Detail / Task Oriented : Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks in a high paced environment.
- Ability to move fast while maintaining high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well cross:functionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Location: Tulsa
• Post ID: 19039317 tulsa