Posted: Friday, February 23, 2018 6:41 PM
Insurance Analyst Sr
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma 74012
Operating Area/Functional Area: Finance and Accounting
Bring your energy to ours. Help us become the premier provider of large:scale natural gas infrastructure in North America. At Williams, were focused on being great. If you are a high:performer and are committed to contributing to something much bigger than yourself, you are going to love working here. Were well positioned to help meet the growing demand for natural gas as a cleaner:burning domestic energy source.
Hear from our employees on why they chose a career at Williams: williams.wistia/medias/zsgtf87fb1
The Insurance Analyst Senior works closely with the Director, Risk Management and Insurance and other team members on strategic planning, development, organization and direction of a comprehensive risk management process. Supports the renewal process of the company's corporate insurance programs, which includes accurate internal collection of data, negotiating terms and conditions of coverage, thorough review of quotes for accuracy before binding, review of binders for accuracy, review of policies for accuracy upon receipt, and ensuring continuity and coverage certainty prior to effective dates. Cross:trains with personnel consistent with the Company's views on developing well:rounded professionals capable of rotation within the Company. Assists in managing loss analysis, budgets, and financial operations of the department including budgeting, forecasting, premium allocation, and premium payments.
Responsibilities / Duties:
* Supports insurance renewal activities, including preparation of underwriting submissions, negotiation, procurement/placement and review for compliance of terms and conditions of insured and/or self:insured programs.
* Works with management to establish "best in industry" processes, programs and implementation of company:wide or entity specific initiatives related to risk management and insurance.
* Supports the preparation of insurance budgets and premium allocations.
* Works closely with business units to provide insurance support and training.
* Supports the contract review process and negotiates contractual insurance requirements.
* Supports construction projects (including contract review and placement of project specific insurance coverages).
* Attends mediations, arbitrations and other significant events associated with litigation as needed.
* Plans, organizes, and executes process improvements projects.
* Develops and maintains integrated databases.
* Assists Corporate Risk Director with insurance renewal process.
* Requires a BS/BA in Risk Management, Insurance, Finance, Business or related field, 6:8 years of
progressively responsible experience in risk management and insurance, or an equivalent
combination of training and experience.
* Energy industry experience preferred.
* Insurance professional designation (ARM, CPCU) a plus.
* Broad, in:depth understanding of the insurance industry as well as broad in:depth knowledge of
commercial insurance products
* Extensive Microsoft Office knowledge
* Excellent analytical, organizational, and oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prepare clear, comprehensive, analytical written and verbal reports for senior
* Ability to clearly articulate department goals in relation to overall corporate objectives to external stakeholders
* Knowledge of scope and application of common law and statutory framework
* Organized * Detail:oriented
* Ability to analyze and interpret contract language and insurance policy provisions
* Ability to analyze complex issues, review alternatives, and develop sound recommendations
* Ability to think strategically, review changes in the marketplace against the company's needs
* Ability to execute projects in a timely manner
• Location: Tulsa
• Post ID: 20000807 tulsa