Posted: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 6:57 PM
Areas of Interest:Information Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.:based financial services holding company with operations in ten states : Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Business Analyst I is primarily responsible for defining and performing analysis, documentation, planning, and deployment of systems software and procedures which require simple technical and systems knowledge; has awareness of Project Management Methodology and is able basic software testing principals for simple projects; provides day:to:day support.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to write business requirements including data retention specs, report definition, and data security requirements for moderate projects.
- Ability to write functional requirements including data retention specs, and report definition for moderate projects.
- Provides simple business process modeling.
- Provides projects estimates for simple projects and enhancements.
- Ability to read and restart simple job scheduling needs.
Application Support Skills:
- Apply business application patches and releases.
- Diagnose and remediate problems.
- Assist with root cause analysis.
- Assist with execution of Disaster Recovery processes.
- Assist with authoring and maintaining application documentation.
- Application configuration of simple control files.
- Installation of desktop clients.
- Change Control creation, presentation and management.
- Create simple reports from database repositories.
- PerformSQL queries (required skill)
- Ability to perform simple production deployments.
Project Management Skills:
- Ability to manage simple projects using methodology, artifacts, funding, etc.
- Perform testing on simple projects and enhancements.
KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES:
- Understanding of single application data flows across multiple applications.
- Basic security knowledge.
- Awareness of application disaster recovery .
- Awareness of software integration, system integration, and technology used.
- Understanding of RDBMS principles and tools.
- Knowledge of basic infrastructure principles.
- Awareness of tiered environments (e.g. development, testing, UAT, production, DR).
- Awareness of technology standards and concepts.
- Awareness of Project Management Methodology (basic framework, phases, artifacts, process, and project funding).
- Awareness of Quality/ Testing Methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science and 1:2 years related experience or 7:8 years in bank operations.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to p
• Location: Tulsa
• Post ID: 18907757 tulsa