Areas of Interest:Finance
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Asset/Liability Analyst II supports the management of interest rate risk and capital adequacy of the consolidated BOK Financial Corporation through building and operating advanced financial models of key risk levels and financial positions held on and off the balance sheet. Key responsibility is ownership of the banks interest rate risk model. Other responsibilities include advanced financial modeling, asset/liability management, corporate governance support and preservation of economic value and may extend to any area affecting the financial risk position of the company. This role reports to the Asset-Liability Manager who is one of three key managers reporting to the Treasurer of the corporation.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interest Rate Risk Modeling and Management - Models and evaluates the interest rate risk of the Corporation utilizing sophisticated computer models. Analyzes key business activities and product behaviors in order to establish future business assumptions for the model. Generates both standard interest rate risk reports and ad-hoc analyses for the Asset/Liability and Risk Committees as well as for regulatory reporting. Models the net interest revenue of the Corporation for capital stress testing. Models the net interest revenue and interest rate risk of M&A target banks. Maintains proper documentation of asset/liability modeling process.
- Advanced Financial Modeling - Develops, enhances, and operates complex financial models related to balance sheet management, interest rate risk, components of Dodd-Frank and other capital stress testing, capital adequacy modeling and regulatory reporting for the Corporation. Performs back testing and ensures data integrity. Develops and follows control processes as required.
- Asset/Liability Management - Supports the development and execution of balance sheet hedging strategies for the Bank. Serves as backup for Funds Transfer Pricing activity. Serves to support and back up interest rate derivatives activity that includes both balance sheet hedging and the banks customer derivatives program. Develops and follows control processes as required. Makes risk management recommendations to Asset Liability manager and other senior managers in the Capital Markets department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of financial modeling and familiarity with the advanced functions in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of the principals and application of financial concepts including NPV, IRR, financial valuation and risk measurement; and familiarity with option valuation and return characteristics
- Familiarity with Visual Basic, SQL, and SAS preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and instruments, specifically fixed-income investments
- Working knowledge of macroeconomics
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Working knowledge of the principals and application of statistics
- Familiarity with interest rate derivatives such as interest rate swaps and options
- Solid interpersonal skills including proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to prepare concise executive reports for senior management and to deliver persuasive oral and written arguments to senior management
- Superior organizational skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple assignments
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact (e-mail removed) with any questions.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 18938287 tulsa