What you’ll be doing...
We innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business work quicker and smarter and we apply the same vision and focus to the way we do business. Billing our customers correctly is a vital part of the customer experience. You’ll be working to identify and resolve issues impacting the accuracy of our customers’ bills to ensure that the process is smooth and seamless. Our Finance function is one of the best in the business and you can help us improve the customer experience every single day—because here, better matters.
- Writing SQL code to uncover issues impacting customer billing and situations where customers are under- or over-billed.
- Investigating root causes, communicating with appropriate investigation teams, and managing work queues to ensure timely resolution.
- Working with IT and other teams to resolve basic system issues.
- Reviewing daily system operations to monitor completed audits and workflows to other billing teams.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll be analytical and enjoy getting to the root cause of systems issues to make sure we bill our customers correctly and can recognize our revenue. Having the ability to overcome complex problems before they impact our customers is a key driver for you. You’ll not just be a systems expert, you’ll also have strong written and oral communication skills to be able to work collaboratively across teams.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Experience with complex data analytics and coding experience in SQL, C#, Visual Basic/Studio, SSIS packages, and/or Oracle.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2518647-senior-financial-analyst-revenue-assurance
• Post ID: 20187802 tulsa