What you’ll be doing...
Under light supervision, this position performs moderately complex tasks, analytical assignments, interprets and translates rate and product contract terms to various systems, designs and prepares reports, and resolves and performs root cause analysis on rate accuracy issues. This role may also act in a team lead capacity and/or assist management with complex issues and departmental projects.
- Pinpoint root cause of issues and recommend ongoing improvements/solutions that improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Identify, raise, complete root cause analysis, and drive resolution to system production support issues.
- Collaborate with management, sales and service, PCM, Legal, and Presale on contract rate supportability and accuracy issues; is a product specialist.
- Support strategic projects by representing our organization in meetings, providing requirements, and completing user testing.
- Produce complex operational and management reports for area of assignment.
- Partner with team members and manager to identify and implement business improvements to achieve ongoing operational efficiencies: drive assigned improvement projects to completion.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of process documentation & training/developing the technical and analytical skills of new or less experienced team members.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Billing, Inventory, Ordering, & Sales Ops systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Local Product Knowledge.
- IXPlus and Intradapro system experience.
- One or more year of experience implementing orders or contracts.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2525968-senior-billing-analyst
• Post ID: 20187752 tulsa