What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be working with our partners, internal and external, to resolve Accounts Payable issues. Enabling us to run more efficiently by looking for policies or processes that can be further streamlined will also be an important part of your role. We pride ourselves on being the best Finance team in the business and you can be part of it, helping to keep our financial operations accurate, compliant, and running like clockwork.
- Monitoring data, producing reports, and conducting account research and reconciliation.
- Solving or escalating payment processing issues.
- Evaluating current processes and seeking ways to automate further.
- Supporting system testing and new initiatives including BAU and M&A projects.
What we’re looking for...
You’re analytical, organized, and detail oriented. You take ownership for problems and you’re not satisfied until they’re resolved. You can communicate easily with internal and external partners alike. You’re no stranger to a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines, and you adapt to changing priorities and juggle multiple projects with ease. You take a lot of pride in your work, and that’s why people count on you to deliver.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience in SAP.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics.
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Accounts payable and/or general ledger experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Access.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2497651-senior-analyst-accounts-payable
• Post ID: 19918612 tulsa