Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 1:24 PM
Areas of Interest:Private Banking; Underwriting; Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.:based financial services holding company with operations in ten states : Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Private Banking Credit Specialist II is primarily responsible for underwriting moderately complex financial transactions; performs specialized analysis of moderately complex credit/loans; involves sensitive or critical high net worth customer accounts which effect lending profits for the division; completes independent analysis and risk assessments for both significant prospects and existing relationships within a multi:state region to include all Private Banking markets; makes recommendations regarding loan structure based upon findings; may be responsible for the training of less tenured Credit Specialists; functions as a valued resource to lenders with respect to credit/industry analysis, loan policy and prudent underwriting standards, and risk grade assessment; advanced knowledge and ability to analyze, interpret or make deductions from varying facts and circumstances.
Loan types include (but not limited to) the financing of investment real estate, owner:occupied commercial real estate, working capital and equipment, residential real estate including construction, aircraft, and life insurance premium financing.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares moderately complex commercial and consumer financial analysis on credits/loans, involving critical customer accounts that effect profits of lending division. Typical transaction sizes range from 250 Thousand to 3 Million, or greater. Analysis is conducted independently and recommendations are made to Private Bankers and/or Managers regarding final structure, pricing, and risk rating. Assumes responsibility for recognizing and documenting all policy exceptions; interacts with the Private Bankers to gather key information for credit analysis, including questions relating to the preparation of financials and gaining an understanding of business models.
2. Independently prepares Commitment Reports for all of the multi:state markets supported by the Private Bank. All Commitment Reports should be completed accurately with minimal errors (no significant errors) and minimal assistance from direct supervisor, properly analyzing the transaction and entire relationship, and documenting risks appropriately while also providing rational mitigations.
3. Interacts with Private Bank Credit Risk Managers, Banking Managers, and other second signature approvers to provide additional information and/or to support conclusion reached in analysis; serves as an accomplished resource regarding credit/industry analysis. Makes recommendations to Private Bankers regarding loan products, credit structure, pricing strategies, policy/credit compliance, and credit/industry risk.
4. Provides ongoing training and guidance to lower level Credit Specialists and serves as an accomplished resource to Private Bankers with respect to loan underwriting, credit and underwriting guidelines and policy.
5. Provides guidance to Private Bankers and Relationship Associates with documenting and clearing exceptions and may provide general officer level administrative support. Must be knowledgeable of Private Banker role/responsibilities and be able to provide guidance in case of an emergency or extended absence.
6. May be on calls with Private Bankers and credit customer/prospects to gather key information from clients or their acco
• Location: Tulsa
• Post ID: 19018427 tulsa