Areas of Interest:Mortgage; Risk Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Mortgage Operations Risk Manager is responsible for providing risk governance over the highest key operational mortgage risks and their corresponding controls and actions. This is accomplished through partnering with senior risk and business leaders to implement strong operational risk management practices and operational excellence in an efficient, controlled, process-driven, and customer focused manner. This role is responsible for review activities that cover a wide variety of operational risk topics, including evaluating risks to the business, determining whether the design and performance of controls are appropriate and functioning as intended, identifying and reporting any gaps (existing or new), recommending practical solutions to mitigate risk, and performing validation activities to ensure identified issues are fully resolved.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create/Develop/Maintain Operational Risk Program: Responsible for Development and maintenance of strong operational risk management program documentation that describes how the business controls, measures/assesses risk levels, and manages key operational risk factors across the line of business in a clear and consistent manner.
- Evaluation Of Operational Risk: Evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of business key processes and control design. Create, develop, and execute end-to-end business process reviews for Mortgage Lending using a blend of audit, operational risk, business management, and process improvement skills and resources. These reviews will provide value-added consulting, gap analysis, and credible challenge to the lines of business and their existing processes.
- Execute on Operational Risk Excellence: Continuous enhancement of the use of data analytics and, channel action plans, and system controls to more effectively manage operational risk. Work will be done in connection with the Mortgage Risk Management Team and Corporate Operation Risk. May lead small groups of professional staff in the execution of these reviews.
- Emerging Operational Risk Assessment; Leadership of or participation in other emerging operational risk initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Outstanding writing capabilities in a risk management capacity when reporting results of process reviews.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and staff.
- Business acumen and an excellent understanding of both operational and compliance risks and controls within business processes.
- A clear, demonstrated ability to solve problems and implement solutions independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of extraordinary performance in diverse risk management roles.
- Established credibility with their partners through a balance of deep technical expertise, exceptional critical thinking, and strong relationship management.
- Strategic thinker, have big-picture orientation, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of both operational and compliance risks and controls within business processes.
- Extensive knowledge mortgage data systems and database management
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree and 7 -10 years equivalent Mortgage Risk work experience; or 13 -16 years of equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please email uswith any questions.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 19949057 tulsa