Areas of Interest:Accounting; Finance
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Manager, Financial Reporting & Policy position is primarily responsible for the preparation of financial reports for regulators (OCC, FDIC, and FRB), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and management which includes development and coordination of accounting policies and procedures throughout BOKF.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and supervises preparation of all recurring regulatory, SEC, and management financial reports monthly, quarterly, and annually in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the requirements of various regulatory agencies, including preparation and review of quarterly and annual XBRL exhibits.
- Perform, supervise and review general accounting functions for BOK Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Directs and supervises BOKFs Financial Reporting Group including guidance and training of assigned staff, identification of operational efficiencies, management of expenses, and other duties as assigned by the Chief Accounting Officer and Director of Financial Reporting; determines work priorities and schedules work assignments; interviews and recommends candidates; evaluates, orients, counsels, and trains subordinate personnel and recommends associated personnel actions. Perform review detailed financial reports and account reconciliations prepared by Financial Reporting staff.
- Support annual audit and quarterly reviews with internal and external auditors, as well as regulatory reviews such as SEC comment letters and compliance reviews by regulatory agencies.
- Support maintenance of corporate accounting policy and internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with GAAP and relevant regulation.
- Assist in research of accounting and disclosure implications of proposed transactions and business activities in accordance with GAAP, regulatory guidance and corporate policy interpretations thereof, including support for development of comment letters on relevant proposed standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive understanding of general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent PC and spreadsheet software skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial statement preparation and regulatory reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) filing, including XBRL tagging
- Ability to research technical issues in accounting literature and regulations and ability to develop policies based upon this research
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact (e-mail removed) with any questions.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 20124827 tulsa