Areas of Interest:Accounting; Bank Operations; Investments
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Fund Accounting Analyst I is primarily responsible for the coordination of all asset valuation activity; including master trust funds, common trust funds, managed funds held in daily recordkeeping accounts, and hedge funds. This position monitors and interprets activity on the Wealth Management Accounting system; determines how data is reported on client statements, coordinates all asset valuation activity related to plan conversions, and investment option changes for new and existing recordkeeping clients; provides training and guidance to other Fund Accounting personnel.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calculates daily unit values for unitized funds held in daily recordkeeping accounts (employer stock funds, managed funds); verifies asset prices, income accruals, income received, capital change activity, transactions posted, and recordkeeping activity; works closely with all areas of Wealth Management to ensure that any exceptions detected through the valuation process are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Reconciles daily recordkeeping accounts; performs detailed research to identify the cause of exceptions which have become aged or which the recordkeeper cannot identify, retrieves additional reports from the recordkeeping or Wealth Management system to provide information so that research does not interfere with time-sensitive functions being performed by the recordkeeper.
- Calculates market value for periodic recordkeeping plans; verifies asset prices, income accruals, income received, capital change activity, transactions posted, and recordkeeping activity; works closely with the Relationship Manager an/or other areas of Operations to ensure that any exceptions detected through the valuation process are fully resolved in a timely manner; performs dual verification on periodic recordkeeping plans; reviews valuations completed by other employees; monitors progress of valuations to ensure deadlines are met.
- Calculates monthly or semi-monthly value of common trust funds, master trust funds, hedge funds; verifies asset prices, income accruals, income received, capital change activity, and transactions posted.
- Resolves complex issues and provides support to auditors, relationship managers and clients regarding valuation of assets, 5500 reporting, income allocations and other issues involving verification of reconcilement between Wealth Management and Recordkeeping systems; meets with clients and auditors to explain valuation methods used in determining accuracy of participant information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles (income accrual in particular)
- Thorough knowledge Wealth Management accounting systems, with an emphasis on fund accounting
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of a broad variety of investments with their related income, and capital change activities
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications; 10-key by touch
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, leadership ability, social and professional etiquette, including oral and written communication skills. Ability to gain consensus among parties with conflicting interests
- Strong research and analytical skills, ability to resolve complex problems and meet stringent time constraints independently
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact (e-mail removed) with any questions.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 18989802 tulsa