**Required: Minimum of 2 years residing in the Greater Tulsa, OK area to be considered**
**Preferred: Minimum of 2 years of Sales experience**
**Compensation for this position is Performance-based: Commission Only + Generous benefit & Bonus Program**
**No Hourly wage or Base Salary*
**Only Serious Applicants with the Preferred Sales Experience will be considered**
*We are not currently able to provide sponsorship for those who are not fully authorized to work for any employer in the United States*
At New York Life, our Financial Services Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. In addition to quality life insurance and products for retirement, registered representatives can offer an array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy.
Job Requirements: You do not need sales, business development, marketing or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
A licensed Insurance Sales & Financial Advisor is responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting information gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential solutions
- Providing on-going service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
- Four-year college degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Life and Health Insurance License preferred, but not required
- Previous Sales Experience preferred not required
- Financial Industry background not required
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning.
- *Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner.
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life:
Career Advancement - After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: partner, development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training.
Training- NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
- 401(k) plan
- Defined Benefits Pension Plan (Subject to eligibility and vesting requirements)
- Tuition reimbursement for courses taken to expand industry credentials
- Reimbursement for certain Company approved industry designations
- Business expense reimbursement including gas
At New York Life we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions: Ranks #61 on the Fortune 500 list for 2015**
**Based on revenues as reported by Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual), Fortune magazine, June 16, 2014. Take the first step to your future success and by becoming a part of The Company
Associated topics: broker, customer, client, healthcare, inside sales, insurance agent, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, outside sales, sales professional
• Post ID: 20162187 tulsa