What you’ll be doing...
A vital part of the customer experience will be in your hands as you make sure eligible customers receive rebates on-time and accurately. You’ll be part of a team reviewing and interpreting contract details to obtain the correct information for customer rebate calculations. You will also be the direct point of contact for all customer inquiries related to our rebate programs. Having a focus on accuracy, timely delivery, and continuous improvement will enable you to make it easy for our customers to do business with us.
- Responding to and resolving customer inquiries regarding Group Purchasing Organization and National rebates.
- Reviewing and interpreting contract details and accessing information to prepare rebate calculation files.
- Analyzing downloads from the data warehouse and modeling different rebate scenarios.
- Collaborating with internal support teams and customers to ensure the timely delivery of files and customer rebates.
- Ensuring proper controls are maintained throughout the life of the rebate cycle.
What we’re looking for...
You are a well-organized person who enjoys managing work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have strong analytical and problem solving skills, but you’ll also have a customer service orientation and be a great communicator who can interact well with a diverse range of people.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in advanced Excel, MS Access, and SQL.
- Experience with Teradata 13 or higher.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2261394-financial-billing-analyst
• Post ID: 18972157 tulsa