What you’ll be doing...
Our customers want to work with a trusted business partner and a vital part of their experience will be in your hands as you analyze billing issues and implement solutions to ensure timely and accurate billing, making it easier for them to do business with us. Recognizing our revenue in a timely fashion is a critical process and you’ll be helping us to do that. You will also support periodic audit functions and support our compliance efforts.
- Performing routine audits to identify issues and working with stakeholders to provide solutions that address root causes.
- Researching records in the revenue stream with errors and working with process owners to take corrective action when required.
- Analyzing and resolving customer issues and disputes that have been escalated from first-level support.
- Participating and supporting new systems, product implementations, changes to tools, queries, and reports, and partnering with others to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Producing operational and management reports and assisting with internal and external audit activities ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll be well organized and detail oriented, constantly driven to identify improvements and creatively solve problems to ensure timely and accurate billing. You’ll be resourceful, enjoy working independently to manage multiple competing priorities, and you’ll have strong oral and written communication skills.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2404677-financial-analyst-billing-solutions
• Post ID: 18972227 tulsa