What you’ll be doing...
At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
The supervisor leads a team of staff responsible for ensuring end-to-end, robust controls are in place and administered for specific VZ Mediation processes.
- Provides guidance to the staff who define, implement, and execute audits and controls.
- Ensures work gets completed according to expected timelines and processes in place to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure new products or process changes impacting specific VZ Mediation and Billing processes supported are appropriately evaluated, and audit & control solutions defined and implemented to ensure accuracy when implemented.
- Verifies process documentation is complete and kept current.
- Assists analysts if they are uncertain of the process to follow for more complex scenarios.
- Creates reporting that allows for proper workload leveling to be achieved and realign work between analysts, as need be.
- Tracks results and reports them to management on a consistent basis.
- Provides support to the staff, by escalating issues needing to be resolved.
- Rolls out and trains staff on new processes.
- Leads the team by being a role model, identifies opportunities allowing for employee growth and assists the team in achieving all goals.
- Provides consistent feedback to staff regarding performance and recognizes them for a job well done.
What we’re looking for...
You are a positive, well-organized, detail oriented person who adapts well to change and has the ability to quickly assimilate and synthesize complex data and information into a fact-based decision making framework. You’ll have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, but you will also have strong verbal and written communications skills to explain confidential and complex issues and make recommendations to senior leadership. You consistently deliver results and provide sound business judgment, strategic thinking, and broad financial and business perspective across the organization. Dynamic, proactive, and decisive; you are able to provide leadership and functional expertise in a fast moving and competitive business environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Finance or Accounting or Economics.
- Understanding of Verizon billing and/or mediation processes.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2512220-billing-solutions-supervisor
• Post ID: 20055412 tulsa