What you’ll be doing...
Under close to moderate supervision, this position performs routine to moderately complex tasks, analytical assignments including detailed research and evaluation, interprets and translates rate and product contract terms to various systems, designs and prepares reports, and resolves and performs root cause analysis on rate accuracy issues. The functions performed will be to support Verizon customer contract rate, discount, promotion and ordering implementation process.
- Pinpoint root cause of issues and recommend ongoing improvements/solutions that improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Quickly identify and communicate system issues impacting production environments.
- Collaborate with management, sales and service, PCM, Legal, and Presale on contract rate supportability and accuracy questions and issues.
- Assist in the support of strategic projects by participating in meetings that lead to improved results.
- Partner with team members and management to identify and implement business improvements to achieve ongoing operational efficiencies.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of process documentation.
- Produce routine operational and management reports for area of assignment.
- Support changes to tools, queries, and reports as processes supported are modified or new responsibilities acquired. Support both highly manual as well as more automated job tasks.
- Manage and organize workload for differing deadlines within the contract and order implementation life cycle.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-system environment keeping a balance between accuracy and managing high volumes.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize own work load, meet deadlines, and handle multiple demands and competing priorities efficiently.
- Ability to be flexible, creative, and resourceful.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2405348-billing-analyst
• Post ID: 18972152 tulsa