Number of Openings: 1
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172
Operating Area/Functional Area: Williams
Bring your energy to ours. Help us become the premier provider of large-scale natural gas infrastructure in North America.At Williams, were focused on being great. If you are a high-performer and are committed to contributing to something much bigger than yourself, you are going to love working here. Were well positioned to help meet the growing demand for natural gas as a cleaner-burning domestic energy source.
Hear from our employees on why they chose a career at Williams: (link removed)
Support Audit Services' mission to assess and enhance internal control throughout Williams. This position will join a team whose task is to collaborate with others to identify and assess risks and controls throughout the company.The candidate will participate in various audit and Sox projects with roles varying from team member to project leader. The scope of projects will provide exposure to corporate functions and the opportunity to interact with various levels of management. The successful candidate must demonstrate leadership, work well with others in a team based environment, be action and results oriented, be customer/stakeholder focused, and able to work independently.
KEY DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in and lead the development and execution of internal audits/SOX engagements
- Perform and document risk assessments to scope and plan engagements
- Develop risk and control matrices and testing approaches for defined audit/SOX areas
- Complete audits/SOX on time and on budget, considering scope and objectives
- Communicate relevant work progress, issues, and results to Audit Director and/or Audit Lead
- Communicate results to management verbally and via written reports
- Perform other task as assigned
- 4+ years business and/or audit experience; SOX experience preferred
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative
- Minimum travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Familiarity with COSO internal control framework and Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) Standards preferred
- Professional accreditation preferred e.g.CIA, CPA, etc.
Regular/Temporary Assignment: R
FLSA Status: E
Shift: N-Not Applicable
Percent of Travel: Up to 25%
Relocation Offered: No
Williams is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected under applicable discrimination law.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 20124667 tulsa